Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will showcase your app or site on iphone 5s

I will showcase your app or site on iphone 5s












About:

Hello,


my name is Damita and in this $5 gig I will preview your application or website (screenshot) in a professional and realistic way, on a black (or white - your choice) iPhone 5s.

If you are making mobile games, applications or want to convince your customers your website is responsive you can use this gig to show it in a great light! These mock-up images can also be useful for advertising your Apps at the App Store and other website. 

Also for social media (Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest updates), for sites (headers, blog posts, sliders), email templates or school projects.

As you can see, I have a 100% positive rating, I am sure we can have a pleasant Fiverr experience! :-)

Reviews


mamsmirza:Outstanding Experience!

damitta:Outstanding Experience!

apquinn:Damitta was outstanding. She will deliver more value than what you paid for. Thanks Damitta!

damitta:Happy you liked the images! Good luck with your business :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment