Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will develop android app according to your requirements

I will develop android app according to your requirements












About:

I am providing  custom Android apps in any technology(Android Studio).

I can help you in following lines:

  1. apps which uses databases Sqlite
  2. apps which uses Google maps or Gps features
  3. apps which gets data from server and sync like Json Parsing
  4. apps which uses gallery features like wallpapers
  5. apps which uses any type of API likes Calendar, Google maps,Firebase etc
  6. Rest APIs
  7. apps which uses Shared Preferences
  8. Any type of Custom app
  9. QR Code Scanner 
  10. Facebook Integration
  11. Google Integration

Any other app idea you can discuss,

     I provide following features:

     1.Splash screen

     2.Ads integration to android app

     3.Push Notification

    And many more :)

What you have to do:

Write your requirements in a file or If you have any reference application which is help me to understand your application features, you can give me  sketch of your required apps

Just get my services at affordable price you won't be disappointed.

Note:Price is not $5 and will vary according to app requirements.

         Please contact me before you place an order.

Reviews


stackcomputers:Creative work

h_mateen:thank you so much

stackcomputers:Follow through with promise

h_mateen:Outstanding Experience!

owcareersaja:Thanks Guys. It was very good experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment