Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will publish your apk on playstore and make it live.

I will publish your apk on playstore and make it live.












About:

I have 4+ years experience in android apps.

My work have following domain:
>Design 
>Development
>Admob Integration 
>Publish
>Marketing

Note :- If you have an own play store account and i will publish your android app.

I just need following things from you to publish:
>Name of app
>Short Description
>Long Description
>Screen Shots
>ICON
>Featured Graphics
>release_apk
Provide me this i l publish your app on play store.

If you want to upload the apk in your developer account then please share the credentials of your account with us.

Thanks.               
  1. *Note: Kindly inbox me before place an order please.

Reviews


leddie:It was amazing working with you brother, You are the best in your work... i am Computer Engineer too but you helped me alot, High Recommend

rannlab:Thank You

stolenng:Sign and upload apk to google play store.

rannlab:Thank you . Great experience

abdelhafid17:good job keep going your so good


No comments:

Post a Comment