Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will add / integrate any Ad networks Ads in your Android Application

I will add / integrate any Ad networks Ads in your Android Application












About:

I will add banner and interstitial (Full Screen) Ads from any network you want,  You name and you got it.  


Followings are just few examples of ad networks:

Admob,    Heyzap,    LeadBolt,    RevMob,    AppLovin,     AppBrain or Any other you name.


I can even integrate two Ad networks in your single App. Means taking advantage of revenues from two networks, It’s especially useful with networks like Heyzap who offer Cross-promotion.


And the most important things:  Why you should choose me over others providing the same services?

Because:

Your satisfaction will be my first priority. I will test the Application on multiple devices before delivering my work. And my work means clean and well documented code.

Check out reviews on my Gig and you will get a slight idea of what I am talking about :)


Plus: I am comfortable working with both Android Studio and Eclipse projects.


Note: $5 is for one banner and interstitial Ad, if your requirements are different then send me line and I will get back to you right away.


It’s time you starting getting paid for that great App you have on Google Play Store :)

Reviews


ramusmys:Nice Working Again... Best Quality and Very Fast... Thanks A lot... Will Come Back Again

maxsayss:Great buyer, he was very nice and cooperative.\nWould love to work again :)

tomo02940:Great work! Quick service, exactly want a wanted! Perfect communication and support! look forward to the next project. Thanks again!

maxsayss:Such an amazingly nice and supportive client, would love to work with you again :)

tomo02940:Great work! understood what we needed, great communication and timely delivery. very happy and definitely will use again! thanks!\r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment