Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will make amazing android apps

I will make amazing android apps












About:

I am studying Software Engineering and I have great skills in Android Development, and I can write most complex Apps in Android OS.
I can help you with:
  • Firebase Apps
  • PayPal Integration
  • In App Purchasing
  • Bar Code Scanner - Software - Hardware
  • Email - SMS App
  • Google Maps
  • Camera Based Apps
  • PDF Implementation
  • Alarms
  • Task Management
  • Rooting
  • Custom ROMs
  • Firmwares
  • Code Correction
  • Testing
  • Algorithms

I can create very beautiful GUI & implement almost every kind of functionality.
 
Will write commented and efficient code which is easy to understand for technical people.


I don't make Android Games!

Please contact me before you place any order so that I can provide you with my best services.

Thanks

Reviews


ttroup1:connect sql lite to python

khurshidbaloch:Best Buyer Ever!

ttroup1:Outstanding Experience!

khurshidbaloch:My pleasure!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment