Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will make your ios app

I will make your ios app












About:

If you looking for an iOS developer for your basic, medium or business app then you are at a right place.

My Experience:

I am a professional and experienced iOS developer developing iOS apps for more than 3 years. I have extensive experience in following

  • Business apps with fully functional features as per the business requirements
  • Personal apps with customized features
  • Camera apps
  • GPS related apps
  • Map apps
  • Live streaming apps
  • Chat apps
  • Audio video calling apps
  • Image processing or computer vision featured apps
  • Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Firebase, Backendless, OpenTok, Wowza, Twilio or any other third party integration
  • Client-Server based apps
  • Medical apps for doctors or home doctor service providers
  • Apps for website owners
  • Push notifications with and without using any third party
  • Customized apps as per your requirements
  • Bugs fixing in existing iOS apps
  • And many more


My Targets:


  • Your satisfaction
  • Quality work in affordable price
  • Complete work
  • Minimum time
  • Interactive app
  • Bugs and errors free source code

Feel free to contact, your time and money won't be wasted.

Note:

Please don't place order without discussing your requirements in PM, thanks.



Reviews


wisecrone:The seller was very responsive, very patient with my lack of technical knowledge, and stepped me through the app building process beautifully. I highly recommend :)

waqar_alii:One of the best ever flexible and cooperative buyer. Clear instructions, truly supported attitude. I would love to work with you again and again. Thank you for being such an awesome buyer to work with and for such a stunning review.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment