Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will solve any kind of complications you have in your Android App or I can develop a brand new App

I will solve any kind of complications you have in your Android App or I can develop a brand new App












About:

It is so hard to find a reliable freelancer who does quality work, isn't it? :) But trust me you are at the right place. I aim to satisfy you with my work.


I'm an experienced Android Dev with expertise in almost all Android APIs including Database, Camera, Location APIs.

I can help you with:

  • Fixing crashes, bugs, adding support for Latest Android Nougat (7.1.1), etc in your Android Application.

Reviews


tomo02940:Great high quality work! Will use that service again. I also highly recommend.

maxsayss:working with Tomo is always a pleasure :)

ramusmys:Outstanding and More than Expected... Fast and in time... Nice Working With You Again Max.. Will Come back again.

maxsayss:A great client to work with :) always a pleasure

aboyosefalamdi:Experiment Not bad .. Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment