Monday, February 26, 2018

I will make or fix your unity 3d script or project

I will make or fix your unity 3d script or project












About:

I can fix bugs in your code and game functionality, (only C#). A bug can be an error in your code, or an unexpected behaviour in your game. Ask me for another service in Unity if you want.

Reviews


ayoubhamidat:nice work

inchtayen1:5/5 gooood

laurentr:Juan David is really professional and talend artist, it's a pleasure to work with him, i will rework asap with him.

generalackbar:Great work, exactly what I was looking for. A+++

aicana:I worked with many developers in my past, but I never made an amazing experience like I did with Juan_David. \nProfessional and great communication. What I like a lot on him, the fact that he is ready to learn new things in any situation. I hope to work with him more and more.\nThanks Juan.


No comments:

Post a Comment