Monday, April 30, 2018

I will add any new feature like getting data from server and displaying it on mobile. Admob etc.

I will add any new feature like getting data from server and displaying it on mobile. Admob etc.












About:

I will add a feature to your existing android application for just 5$.
I am working on android application from the past three years. In the past three years I almost worked on every module on android , from material design to multi-threading , a back-end chat messaging service to front end chat conversation screen , I have experience in all of them. I can work fast by following best coding practices and stand behind my work. You can see my portfolio , also can provide more on demand.

Reviews


twiapps:A very good developer with an extensive android knowledge. I highly recommend him!

noumanghaffar:The best client I had. He is so clear about requirements . Looking forward to work with him in future.

haitham1987:Thank you from the deep of my heart Thank you for the size of sky great person Wonderful programmer Understand what you want I wish you success from my heart Actually best programmer here Thank you a million times Very creative send you flower From here from Jerusalem

noumanghaffar:Second successfull project with him. He is such a cool client.. Thank you for chosing me again

haitham1987:Thank you from the deep of my heart Thank you for the size of sky great person Wonderful programmer Understand what you want I wish you success from my heart Actually best programmer here Thank you a million times Very creative send you flower From here from Jerusalem\r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment