Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will brainstorm your application idea for five hour with you

I will brainstorm your application idea for five hour with you












About:

Hi there,

I will help you brainstorm your mobile application idea with you. It is very to brainstorm anything before the development process is started as it helps you save both time and money in the longer run.
I am a mobile and web application developer and in this gig, I will listen to your application idea and help you brainstorm it. I will provide you with best available solutions, I will tell you if your application idea is even technically possible and I will help you identify your competitors who if any are providing the same service as your application would be.

It is better to spend a few bucks on the research and development process ( RND ) rather than spending a lot of energy, time and money and having the regret later.

Cheers!

Reviews


froggy110:Good job as usual!

froggy110:Great job Z!!

ammarhemani:Very knowledgeable. Knows the technicalities. Great guy. Great team.

carldoran:Great communication, explained the process and the requirements very clearly.\nI look forward to working with him when we move the project on

ceki81:needs to pay attention to the job requirements more carefully


No comments:

Post a Comment