Friday, April 27, 2018

I will make 3d game in unity and 3d objects in maya

I will make 3d game in unity and 3d objects in maya












About:

Note: actual charges will depend upon the requirementsof client .

I have expertise in unity 3D and 2D game development since 2 years. i have several projects (can show you on demand) . so here are my some expertise :

  • 2D game development
  • 3D game development
  • 3D shooting game
  • 3D multiplayer game
  • 3D car racing game
  • 3D map designing in UNITY 3D
  • 3D models and objects designing in MAYA


Reviews


seanksegran:Goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction

waqar_sherazi5:Its all about your patience.

seanksegran:Excellent work,

waqar_sherazi5:Am working with Seanksegran from last 3 months. best person in my life experience.

seanksegran:Excellent service as I have come to expect from Waqar. Moving on to the next module now.


1 comment:

  1. Absolute SCAM artist. Takes your money, you get NOTHING. Avoid this scammer!!!

    ReplyDelete