Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will develop mit app inventor apps

I will develop mit app inventor apps












About:

MIT App inventor and AppyBuilder are online platform that allows android app development. I will develop your dream app for android using MIT App Inventor or AppyBuilder. Some features I'm delivering under this gig is listed below.

Splash Screen
In App Billing
Ad network Integration (Amazon and Admob)
Push Notifications.
Many Sensor Support (Nearfield Communication, Pedometer Support, Pressure Sensor, Sound Sensor,etc)
Many Data Store Options (Phone storage, Firebase DB, FusionTable, SQLight
Google Map.

Please let me know your requirement before order anything as some functions (In App Billing, Ad Network,Push Notification, etc) only with Appy Builder only work with AppyBuilder and I will let you know what platform I'm going to use before we start the order.

If you need extra fast delivery please contact me before. Your order placed with extra fast delivery without prior communication may be cancelled.


Reviews


ccaimm:Great again

keashan:Thank you. It's a pleasure for me to help you again.

matrobinson:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

cravenknight:Buyer understood my requirements remarkably well, especially considering that they needed to read through my poorly documented PHP code to understand the web application I needed transformed into a mobile app. Only minimal changes were needed after delivery. Very impressive work. :)

keashan:Thank you. It's a pleasure for me to help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment