Monday, April 30, 2018

I will develop 2d or 3d game in unity

I will develop 2d or 3d game in unity












About:

Do you want to make something fun to play ?

Let's share your idea then we will build the game together and bring that to everybody can play.

I will convert that idea into a raw game.
The game will be built in Unity3D game engine or cocos or gamesalad which will be highly scalable and optimized so that you can run it on various devices.

See my other gigs for iPhone and Android APP development!
https://www.fiverr.com/vatsved

REMINDER: The price for a complete application is NOT $5.00! We can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the application that you need. So before creating order please contact me first.

Thanks!

Reviews


boyboypizzaboy:he is great at what he does

boyboypizzaboy:he is great at what he does

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment