Monday, April 30, 2018

I will create app,publish it on your google play account and provide separate push manager app.

I will create app,publish it on your google play account and provide separate push manager app.












About:

***Second level Seller with 100% seller rating***

Please contact me before place order

I will convert your website to android app in 24 hours and publish it on your account.

I will provide you signed apk if you want to distribute/publish on yourself (Basic pack)

or I will publish it on your account as per your choice.(Check standard pack)

This is a great way for improving your website/company traffic and users.


Your app will look same as it looks in mobile browser and also update automatically when you update your website.

I will also provide manager app(android apk) in which you can send push notification to your all app users.(Check premium pack)


I will also add admob to generate revenue within your app. (check extra gig)

Reviews


znortdesigns:Did a perfect job turning my website into an Android app including push messages. Will definitely work with them again!

pratik_bhiyani:Outstanding Experience!

flash_07:Thanks for the great work :)

pratik_bhiyani:Thanks for your kind support :)

syedhussain:never says no and always checks for possibilities. always goes beyond what he's asked. very good developer.


No comments:

Post a Comment