Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will make android apps for you at reasonable price

I will make android apps for you at reasonable price












About:

Before ordering, please contact me for availability and your your application requirements so we can discuss the price and time frame!


I have over4 years of experiencein my field.
I have expertise in following features of android applications:

  • Real time Database Integration
  • Real time Chat
  • Firebase Integration
  • Payment Integration
  • Social Networks Integration
  • Push Notifications
  • Google Map app
  • In-App Purchases
  • Media sharing
  • Events Management
  • Sports app
  • Camera based apps
  • Information sharing social App
  • Picture gallery App
  • Recipes App
  • Tourist Guide App
  • Task Management App
  • Alarm based App
  • CUSTOM APPS

Order Now!

Reviews


nicolasrodri529:excellent Remote collaborator

arslanhashmi:I'm very happy with Kamran's work. He offered an exceptional service at a very reasonable price. I look forward to hiring him for additional projects in the future. The quality of UI he created was really awesome and all the features were working in very first delivery. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

tahirabutt235:Super good work, fast! Appreciated close communication during whole project. My project felt in safe hands from beginning!

kamran111:it was so nice to have a client like you...\nvery nice experience.

tjoiner01:great working with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment