Monday, April 30, 2018

I will write, debug unity game scripts

I will write, debug unity game scripts












About:

  • Stuck somewhere ? Can't fix a bug ?
  • Want toadd a featureto your Game, a new functionality ?
  • Want to import a Script / Plugin?


I willWrite, Debug, Fix all Unity Game Scripts (C# / Javascript) onboth mobile games and desktop games.

Ihave experience with

  • Responsive UI
  • Multiplayerfunctionality
  • Mecanim / LegacyAnimations
  • Ads integration
  • Facebook leaderboard + share


Good quality code with proper commenting. Just explain the desired behavior and leave the Game Mechanics to me to figure out and implement.

here are couple of my demos you can see
https://youtu.be/6RFxRTYQG7Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hhJjzPzlqQ

Drop me a message so we can Discuss your project :)

Reviews


gosheh_hafez:great seller

gosheh_hafez:great seller

frankandsocial:Great guy, will use again

shahzaib6:Great buyer

esportarena:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment