Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will provide full web app with complete fug fix and integrate third party Api.

I will provide full web app with complete fug fix and integrate third party Api.












About:

Dear Hiring Manager,

I can provide brilliant app in Angular2, TypeScript, Cordova, Ionic2 framework and FireBase for your required specifications.

I will provide the app ASAP and start working on the project now. A number of my projects are in my Upwork portfolio. Sample Of Previous work file attached below.

I look forward to Hiring from you soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Raheel Arshad

Reviews


thomasgkas:Thanks.

raheel_123:Thanks

aw_designs66:Good work as usual. Thanks.

raheel_123:Outstanding experience

andelind:Worked with Raheel, many times now. Always delivers on time and with good quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment