Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will build profesional android app

I will build profesional android app












About:

Hi,

Greetings from Arvaan Technolab!!!

Please do not order gig before detail discussion of the project.

Myself business developer from Arvaan Technolab. We are software company providing customise solution for Mobile application development since 5+ years.We will make application for your any kind of requirement please share detail document.

We have expertise in many types of android application:

  • UIKit based application
  • Mapkit / GPS Based Application.
  • Multi peerConnectivity based Application.
  • Chat Application
  • Social Network based Application.
  • Convert Website to Android
  • Animation based application.
  • calendarbased application.
  • Audio / Video Application.
  • Web service based application. ( JSON , XML , SOAP )
  • Re skinning of current application.
  • Bug solving for exiting application .
  • Facebook , Twitter , Linked in


Looking forward for further discussion of the project.

REMINDER:The price for a complete app is not 5$, we can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the app you need.

Thanks,
Arvaan Technolab

Reviews


noampinch:Easy to talk to... I was afraid before the project that the communication will be bad, but I found that these guys know what they are talking about, and with perfect communication I got what I wanted.

zankhanaarvaan:Pixel perfect working with mr noam 100% excellent.

noampinch:He gave me what I wanted, suggested few solutions for a problem I had. Overall - great

zankhanaarvaan:easy to explain the stuffs and solutions from the end is also 100% powerful

noampinch:I really liked the flow of work, the fast solutions and the quality


No comments:

Post a Comment