Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will develop cross platform games using cocos2dx,libgdx,unity3d

I will develop cross platform games using cocos2dx,libgdx,unity3d












About:

We have a passionate team on game development.We have been in game development since 2013.We can work on any kind 2D and 2.5D games for clients.We use game engines and frameworks like COCOS2D-X, LIBGDX, Unity3D, Buildbox. We also develop the game on ANDROID and IOS NATIVE Platform.

The feature we can work on:

1.Simple gaming.
2.2D physics engine such as BOX2d and CHIPMUNK
3.GLOBAL Leaderboard
4.Achievements
5.Ad integration.
6.Multiplayer game

Reviews


markgamingcom:He is done exactly what i was looking.rvamitk is awesome,quick and resposive.This is my third freelance market place visit after trying 2 most popular platform as a buyer.Fiverr sellers are phenominal.I recommend rvamitk for everyone.Thank you so much brother you have made my day.\nA++ seller

rvamitk:Looking forward to working with you again.

deutsch:I would use this seller again. Very easy to work with and fair prices

deutsch:Very well done and fast!

deutsch:I would highly recommend this seller. He does a terrific job and I will always use him for development.


No comments:

Post a Comment