Monday, April 30, 2018

I will develop android app in android studio

I will develop android app in android studio












About:

Hello,
Welcome to my gig. Here you find ultimate android solution within minimum cost.

I will help you develop any simple or complex android application. I am a CSE graduate and I have more than 3 years experience in this field and already working in a software company as a Sr. developer.

I have experienced in following domain

  • Bussiness Apps
  • Calling apps
  • GPS Related Apps
  • Databases App
  • SMS Related Apps
  • Delievery Apps
  • Chatting Apps
  • Bluetooth Apps
  • Camera Related Apps
  • Medical Applications
  • And Many Many more
  • API creation with latest technologies.


I will provide:

  • High Quality Software
  • Software Changes and revisions
  • Good looking and AttractiveInterface
  • Provide User Satisfaction
  • Provide Simple and Understandable code
  • Documentation
  • Details tutorial

Before placing order you must contact with me about the project details and price for your project.

Reviews


keenmobi:Outstanding Experience!

forhadhossain13:Good client. Very well organized.

s_n5040:Only Him ! if u need build you next mobile app ! \nI have two orders now with excellent quality and I still waiting for another \nThank you so much !!

forhadhossain13:Great Buyer!! Always comes with clear requirements. Very supportive and understanding nature,

s_n5040:Thank you Forhad Hossain ! \nI have more 7 years experience in fiverr but this is first time I see sellers like that \nHe is BEST of the BEST in fiverr now ! and I was so lucky find him ! easy work with , easy communicate ,all the time I get any answers and my work is DONE for 300% \nI believe Forhad have great future ! \nThank you again !\n


No comments:

Post a Comment