Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will evaluate your android app for google playstore publishing

I will evaluate your android app for google playstore publishing












About:

PUBLISH YOUR ANDROID APP TO GOOGLE PLAYSTORE

I will complete all the required processing and get PlayStore approval within a day for your awesome Android APP.

  1. I can publish your APP in your PlayStore account.
  2. Or I will evaluate your APP for PlayStore publishing

SPECIAL NOTE


  • Please contact me before open an order.
  • Your APP must meet google PlayStore policy requirements.
  • APP must be real and useful one with good content inside it.
  • APP title must related to the work of app (Can not misrepresent the function of the app)
  • APP logo must be good quality oneand clearly visible
  • Screen Shots must be real and clearly visible
  • APP descriptions must be real (You can't mislead people)
  • APP Category must be real and suitable

YOU HAVE TO OBEY TO THE ABOVE RULES AND IF NOT YOU HAVE TO CANCEL THE ORDER (therefore contact me before placing the order)


Your APP will be listed on PlayStore within a day after the order.

Additional Options

  • Get APP Logo gt; 5$
  • Get APP Screen-Shot designs gt; 5$
  • Get APP landing page gt; Free

Reviews


medyassire:Outstanding experience

creativewebshq:Thank you. It was a great pleasure to work with you.

medyassire:great work

creativewebshq:Very friendly seller. Helped me lot. Love to work with him again

medyassire:Outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment