Monday, April 30, 2018

I will do any type of unity work

I will do any type of unity work












About:

I will do any type of work in unity. I will Develop Unity 3D Android amp; IOS games for you. I have been developing games in unity for more than 4 years.

Note: Please discuss before ordering.
My expertise are:

Augmented Reality
Virtual Reality
Multiplayer
Leap Motion
Hologram
Scripting
UI
Reskining

Note:- Please discuss before order in detail.
This price is only for less than 20 minute work.

Reviews


barryijames1:I actually have been waiting for a formal contract to begin artwork...

ranawasal:very nice to work with him

hueant:great experience, very helpful

ranawasal:Very nice to work with this buyer

kingj2r1j:It was my 1st experience on fiverr. This is a great learning experience


No comments:

Post a Comment