Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will make augmented reality ar app using unity3d

I will make augmented reality ar app using unity3d












About:

About This Gig
Hi ! I will make an Augmented Reality App. I have 3 year of expertise in this field. I have created more than 100 Augmented Realty Apps. Some of the sample Previews are attached to this gig as show case. These are the just one glimpse of what i can create.  

I will definitely give you a quality work. Just give me chance to help you out.

Things you need to provide :
--------------------------------------

  1. Your details and functionality that you needed for the app. Write down as much detail as possible.
  2. Provide the budget if you have, would be easier to narrow down the functionality of the app according to your budget.
  3. Also describe if you will provide 3D models and other resources or not.

 Price: We can negotiate price when you provide detail of you app it all depends on the complexity of your app and workload. 


Looking forward to work with you. Thanks.

Please Note: If you have any question, please contact me first. 
Note: Inbox me a Message before ordering My Gig :)

Reviews


srotzin:Timely and responsive

jameelqureshi_:great person to work with

kopskonsorten:Jameel did a really good job: in time, in quality and in budget. Very good communication skills. \nHighly recommended. Will do more with him. Thanks

jameelqureshi_:best person to work with \neasy requirements great communication

welcome123456:awesome experience


No comments:

Post a Comment