Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will do programming unity3d for your mobile or desktop game

I will do programming unity3d for your mobile or desktop game












About:

Game development in unity3D with your assets. Gameplay scripting, Editor Scripting on basic to intermediate level for your game for Android or PC. Do give all details etc on buying my Gig.

Reviews


caghayev:Awesome Unity developer - worked with me on level designs and made sure that all the bugs are fixed, and everything setup the wy I wanted. Will hire again.

adarshsharma178:Love working with him !

caghayev:Good designer/good work - will hire again. Thank you and keep up the good work.

caghayev:Great Unity developer, designed all in game GUI with custom animations - just as I wanted it. Will hire again

adarshsharma178:very seller friendly. like to work with him


No comments:

Post a Comment