Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will create a simple ios mobile app for your business

I will create a simple ios mobile app for your business












About:

I have good experience in iOS app development. I will create a mobile based application for your business/website. If you are looking for iOS app development for your own idea/specific features, we shall discuss in detail and decide the actual price.


Please contact me before buying this gig.

What I need to start the work.

  • Logo
  • Website link (if you are looking to build an app for your website)
  • Your detailed specification document/wireframe/reference apps
  • Design expectations

Reviews


missprisshop:I appreciated this seller's patience with me \u0026 my lack of knowledge and understanding.

saikumarjn:Outstanding Experience!

kylanheiner:The seller provided very quick service to update my app. He came up with additional features that he included that I didn't request that were superb as well. I will order from him again in the future!\n

saikumarjn:Outstanding Experience!

missprisshop:I appreciated this seller's patience with me \u0026 my lack of knowledge and understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment