Monday, April 30, 2018

I will put 100% of my capabilities if you hire me.

I will put 100% of my capabilities if you hire me.












About:

Need ios Devloper for extraordinary outcome?you are came at right location.i am ios developer with 4 year experince.i would love to hire for your any project requirement , bug fixing .

  • Custom Application developing
  • Convert website to Application
  • Integration Social media Facebook,Twitter,Instagram
  • PaymentintegrationApp
  • Add mobIntegration ,audiencenetwork integration
  • GPSamp; Location Tracking
  • Shoppingcart
  • push notification
  • Bar-codeScanner base application
  • Map basedApplication
  • Picture Gallary Application
  • MusicApplication

Once Contact before you Develop Application

Reviews


aymansabry:Best seller in fiverr

mehul_tank:thanks

aymansabry:Professional seller

mehul_tank:Great buyer! i Would love to work with him again .Please come again if you have anything related to me

aymansabry:good work recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment