Monday, April 30, 2018

I will create mobile apps using cloud computing firebase azure

I will create mobile apps using cloud computing firebase azure












About:

I have experience in developing android applications, using cloud back-end such as azure and firebase . I had also developed application with map integration. you can check my work,
type "bloodonclick" in the play store to check cloud based application.

Reviews


daguiar1:Awesome, this job was well done and am well pleased. Always great to work with this seller

zorgontech:thank you very much .

ahmedalharbi552:Great seller. Deliver the order before the deadline with great price.

zorgontech:Thank you sir, would love to work with you again.

daguiar1:Always pleasant. The Seller as usual does a good job and we are pleased to keep him on our team


No comments:

Post a Comment