Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will create your android app

I will create your android app












About:

Price may vary so Please do contact/discuss me before placing the order

I'm a Android Application Developer and I have made many Android Apps along with online payment Integration.

My aim is to help the client in achieving their goals and to provide a bug free Application to them.

Services:

  • Social integration such as Twitter, Facebook.
  • Image processing.
  • Database with SQLite, Realm.
  • Geo Location
  • API Integration
  • Online Database Integration
  • Google Maps.
  • Push notification
  • Payment Integration


PLEASE DON'T PLACE ORDER DIRECTLY WITHOUT DISCUSSING APP DETAILS WITH ME .


Reviews


st_bro:The code was very neat and easily understandable. Moreover the deadline was too

saadahmadmughal:Best Experience

st_bro:The code was very neat and easily understandable. Moreover the deadline was too

saadahmadmughal:Best Experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment