Monday, April 30, 2018

I will do mobile app development

I will do mobile app development












About:

I have learnt android programming , And I have Been Working as a freelancer for past 1.5 years, And Also Worked as a Part time Tutor ....

If youWant to go for a mobile app.But there are millions of apps already out there in app stores.Many startups and people are developing apps every day.

I have been working hard for delivering the best quality that a customer always deserve.

I am Well Experienced in follow Branches :

  • Bussiness Apps
  • Image to XML layouting
  • OpenCv Related Apps
  • GPS Related Apps
  • SMS Related Apps
  • Calling apps
  • Databases App
  • AutoReply to call and sms
  • Data Scrapping apps
  • Spy Apps
  • Bluetooth Apps
  • Camera Related Apps
  • And Many Many more

Here is the overview of my work experience.

- MAPs, GPS, Sqlite, Coredata, Wifi, PDF rendering, Payment gateway integration, In app purchase,etc.

- Different type of categories in Android amp; IOS platform apps.

- ChatApplication ( also using XMPP )

- Service Based apps

- Ecommerce apps

- Social Networkbased Application.
!!Contact me before ordering!!

Reviews


appturbobooster:Another good job delivered.

edensoftsolutio:Another work and waiting for another work with you

appturbobooster:Another excellent delivery. Five Stars *****

edensoftsolutio:Really great to work with you

appturbobooster:Another good job from Bilal


No comments:

Post a Comment