Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will work and modify the complete 3D Environment in standard package

I will work and modify the complete 3D Environment in standard package












About:

Features:
* Code in c#
* Using Mechanism (Animator)
* Physics 2D
* Full Compilation
* Bug-Free
* Ads Integration
* Facebook Integration
* LeaderBoard Integration

Reviews


justinhenning:Thanks RJ, the game was delivered at requested and this time in record time.\n\nJustin

allvina:Fast and Quality delivery.... Highly Recommend!

justinhenning:Again RJ delivers an exceptional product! Thank you so much for the help!

rjsquaredev:Best buyer ever.

justinhenning:I had a great time working with RJ, he was always willing to go the extra mile to get what I wanted. I will definitely use him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment