Monday, April 30, 2018

I will devlope ionic custom mobile applications

I will devlope ionic custom mobile applications












About:

Welcome to IONIC Development Gigs.

I Will Developed your IDEA into IONIC amp; Angular Development. Will Analysis your requirement take 1 day for me and give you suggestion and make your IDEA into reality with Android Gigs.

In This Gigs will Support on Android Devices for Basic and give you the updated APK file as per module complete at the end of day.

NOTE : This gigs is basic Features consists if you want to get App Done Please contact me before place the order.

Reviews


joshteea:Awesome Buyer. I would recommend again.

pratikbfive:Awesome Application served by joshteea , Give you More work for further enhancement.

vladosliskovic:excelent and job and fast delivery!!! Hire again definatley!

pratikbfive:Awesome experience , A++ Client ready for more work.

vladosliskovic:Excelent job, i will hire again definatley!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment