Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Bug Fixing In Android App











About:

i have 2 + year experience in android application testing and good enough ability to fix bug or solve error in android in short time



Looking for a cool android app? Yes. You are at right place !

I can fix your android bugs in no time.

I can develop any android app for You from A to Z.



I can develop apps in android studio including



  • Developing UI from Given Design
  • Integration of Sign Up / Sign In Functionality 
  • Integration of Ads in Android app
  • Connecting app with server 
  • Web Services




Any other android work which You want I am here to provide You service ensuring quality and performance. 



Kindly contact me before buying the gig the price given is not fixed it will be depend on project and will be discuss at that time.



I will help and make the better bug free app.

Thank

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for your work! Great work!

Seller's Response:

Recomennded seller

:

good work like to work again

:

Seller exemplifies what a Fiverr seller should be. Patient, Very knowledgeable. Easy and Pleasant to work with Will work with you until you get it right Has great prospects on Fiverr as I expect him to. Sellers like him will lift the profile of Fiverr sellers. He is good for Fiverr Highly recommended for satisfactory results. I am serial buyer

:

nice buyer and motivator too




No comments:

Post a Comment