Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Provide A Game Template Of Your Choice











About:

You can find the full game list (including a video of each game) here: https://goo.gl/2Amhmz



If you want to purchase all of the templates please view my other gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/thatgamesguy/provide-everything-you-need-to-setup-a-games-development-studio



Hi there.



Have you ever wanted to get into the games industry quickly and easily? Well these pre-built game templates are for you!



You will receive the full source code for one (or more) game templates of your choosing. You are then free to upload it to any store as many times as you wish and add/remove features as you see fit. 


Each game comes with a guide on how to edit/add features if appropriate. However if you do encounter any problems, I will be on hand to help you through them.


I can also provide additional services for a small fee, including: monetising that game (adding paid characters, advertisements etc.), and publishing the game to a store of your choosing.


Please free free to message me for the full catalogue.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

He send what I want exactly

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Robert is an amazing seller and is amazing to work with! He responded in about 20-30 minutes, he was even offline and came back on to sort me out! Thanks a lot man, appreciate it! Definetly recommended and will recommend to my friends. - Dipzeez

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

:

Great seller! professional, nice, fast and experienced. I would rate 6/5 if I could. fast response and good job.thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment