Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will develop android app for you

I will develop android app for you












About:

LIMITED TIME OFFER - GET YOUR APP WITHIN ONE 24 HR 
Hurry Up!!!

I am Professional Mobile Application Developer and User Interface Designer.

Experienced in multiple projects many are publish in play store.

Just discuss your idea and we will transfer your idea into high quality application using Java and Android Studio.

Basic Package:
  • High Quality Splash Screen with your company logo.
  • Sign In and Sign Up Material Design UI Screens with proper validation.
  • Also one more screen where you can show detail about your company or etc.

Standard Package:
  • High Quality Splash Screen with your company logo.
  • Sign In and Sign Up Material Design UI Screens with proper validation.
  • Two more screen where you can show detail about your company, show map and list or etc.

Premium Package:
  • High Quality and fully functionality complete application.
  • Data fetching from your web services.

Just send me mock up or idea about your app then i will create app for you.

If you have custom order please discuss with me.

I am also expert in implementation of Admob, Firebase or other features.

If you want to make any custom application kindly discuss with me.

Also check my Extra gigs.

Feel free to contact me.

Thanks

Reviews


simohaloui:Great Work! Great Communication! Made changes perfectly. I will be using her services again.

babacoder:Great Experience. Thanks.

creativebanners:Great work will use again thank you

babacoder:Thank you , Outstanding experience!

jasonsonez:Recommended Seller ! Fast work , high quality , and very professional !


No comments:

Post a Comment