Monday, February 12, 2018

I will create native android, ios and wp mobile apps using xamarin

I will create native android, ios and wp mobile apps using xamarin












About:

I have been developing android,iOS and WP applications past 3 years and had happy customers all over the glob. 

I have also been developing android apps on idea bases let me know if you thinking about a great app, We can make it awesome together. If you have responsive website want to that in android app, i can help you in that too. 
I will also provide you android source code and will give you tips how you can increase your android download and promote android app, along with publish app on google play.
Here are the android major features i'm experienced with.

  • Google Maps 
  • Chatting Apps 
  • Social connectivity,Events, Sports, Music
  • Camera Work
  • Sensor Work
  • REST APIs and Server Connectivity
  • Local Data Storage
  • Call, SMS,  WebView,
  • publish google play
  • In-App Purchases app
  • Custom Apps
and many more.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment