Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will upload your ios app to appstore from my apple developer account

I will upload your ios app to appstore from my apple developer account












About:

I will upload your app on iTunes with my account so you do need to purchase your own account and pay a heavy amount for that. offering depend on versions:

1. Upload your app to iTunes.
2. Use my Apple account for submitting the app.
3. Help in Apple review process.
4. Consultancy if any issue reported by Apple during review process.
5. May add ads depending on the pack.



Reviews


brettwharton:Bug Resolver is one of the most professional developers on Fiverr. I highly recommend him for your development needs.\n\nIf he can't get the job done, it's probably due to Apple's finicky new policies or a very bad foundation in your code.

lpmelbourne:Good to have a flexible and timely seller.

brettwharton:Good seller

uae911:The best iOS developer in Fiverr ever .. sure will buy again

berkat87:very good partner , can work as a team work \nrecomended seller \nthank you


No comments:

Post a Comment