Friday, February 16, 2018

I will develop ios and android apps for you

I will develop ios and android apps for you












About:

Develop your Android and iOS apps with more than expected quality, standard code practice in given time frame.

Just drop your idea and I will manage A-Z development for you as below:
  • Documentation
  • Wire-frames
  • Design
  • Development
  • Web Api (Web services) 
  • Testing
  • Publish Apps

I can work on almost all types of custom application as below:
  • Social apps
  • Local SQLite managed apps
  • Web server based apps
  • Google Maps and navigation based apps
  • Instant and group chatting apps
  • Audio and Video streaming apps
  • Entertainment apps
  • Custom business tracking/management apps
  • etc

I can develop apps from scratch or I can also add features, re-skin or fixes issues in your existing apps.

I strictly believe in strong work relationship so please feel free to ask me any queries, I will try to get back to you in max 4 hours.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The price for a complete application is NOT $5.00.
We can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the application that you need.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews


williamblake151:Like the way you work.\nGreat Experience!

codexalters:Thankx.

methuenjones:it was a good experience working with codexalters, the work was what I wanted and the delivery was on time.

codexalters:Outstanding Experience!

methuenjones:Proactive Seller!\nRecommended!\nOutstanding Experience! \n


No comments:

Post a Comment