Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will training and test your ios app

I will training and test your ios app












About:

I am an Gaurav iOS user and worked for Apple for 7.0+ years then went off to a tech startup to pursue product development.

I'll tutor iPhone programming and assist you in any iPhone programming problem for 30 minutes. I'll do research and coding, offer explanations and solve problems that relate to iOS. you can order multiples for larger-scale projects.

I have also written hundreds of thoughtful, UX/UI-oriented reviews for app developers and even done video reviews for companies all over the world.

So let me know how I can help! 

What you'll get:

A written review of the questions you provide suggestions on how to improve.

IF THE APP COSTS MONEY…

Plan on buying an additional gig for apps over $.99 (I'll pick up the expense if it's $.99).  So for example, if your app is $1.99, then buy two gigs.  If your app is very expensive, let me know ahead of time and I'll create a custom quote for the project.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If the client isn't satisfied our job isn't done, and we leave no job unfinished!

If you have any queries or questions then please contact me immediately.  Don’t delay, let me assist you today!

Thanks

Reviews


jsan2020:The seller was able to deliver the product quickly.

g4ever81:Thanks

bradhughes:Good experience.

g4ever81:Thanks

sarah_095:good work


No comments:

Post a Comment