Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will create I phone and android application

I will create I phone and android application












About:

we have 5 years experience in native android app development.

we can integrate any type of API and Web service in your Native android app using JAVA.

we have Good grip on knowledge of JSON so its a plus.

we can also write your custom web services using PHP and Code Ignitor.

Message me before placing order

(This is just basic information price will be buyers requirements.)*.

Thanks :)

Reviews


ottmar:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

tsmartsolution:Great experience.

lisakeese:Outstanding Experience!

marko_mlina:The seller made an excellent App for IOS and Android. Delivery was inside the given time-frame. \n\nCommunication was in English and without issues. For sure I will order again. \n\nThank you and regards from Europe.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment