Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will develop ionic app and will fix bugs for your app

I will develop ionic app and will fix bugs for your app












About:

Facing problems in your Ionic app !!
I can repair Angular, TypeScript, HTML5 and Sass issues right away.
I've experience with ionic apps and worked on several apps. I can provide full consultancy and help you to stable your app.

Note: Please message me first before placing order.

Reviews


daleoshea:Go to developer for any Ionic work. Highly recommend. Always easy to work with and delivery is vry fast.

guru_yoyo:Again a great experience and really liked working with you.

daleoshea:Highly recommend, great communication and easy to work with. Very knowledgeable on all things ionic.

guru_yoyo:Very Co-operative, supportive and i'm glad that you believed in me. Great experience, Collaborated the whole time. Excellent buyer

topseoservice:Again a great service, Changed UI components and language of the app. That is why I am a continuing client.


No comments:

Post a Comment