Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will fix your bugs in the android application

I will fix your bugs in the android application












About:


  1. Fix your bugs in the existing app
  2. Making minor changes in the app
  3. Solve design related issues
  4. Solve coding related issues
  5. Solve compatibility issues in the app

Reviews


ashwint87:Superb guy on fiverr. I will say to everyone that don’t go to anyone else. Come to harishpenta and you will not be disappointed for sure. This guy is my permanent app developer from now.

harishpenta:Thank you :)

hamabby:Wow I can’t say enough about this programmer - he will do anything and for cheap.. Seriously don’t go to anybody else , give this guy a try.. you won’t regret it!! He goes above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied!

harishpenta:Thank you :)

kkchauhan11:This Seller is amazing and more worth then what i paid for.


No comments:

Post a Comment