Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will design and develop android,iphone and web apps for you

I will design and develop android,iphone and web apps for you












About:

Hello guys,

I have been developing iPhone and Android applications for 4+ years now.
I am proficient in building custom Android, iOS ( iPad and iPhone ) Applications from scratch. I can also develop a back-end driven mobile application.

Here some of my apps below, that are live on the PlayStore.

1. 
eMuseums.

Reviews


smasherbomber: Jaydip is a professional seller. Attentive, great communication, willingness to help, helpful suggestions, all included in their services. I will definitely work with him again. Man, you are the best!

jaydipumaretiya:She was great to work with. Her response time is very fast.Easy to communicate, fast turn around time.

smasherbomber:He is very good at what he does. They are well versed in Android Studio and know all of the ins and outs associated with app creation.

jaydipumaretiya:Thank you. Great to deal with. Helpful and Quick.\r\nWould work again with smasherbomber.

jamalpinang687:Thank you very much, good work sir ..\nI will order again, very helpful and done quickly


No comments:

Post a Comment