Monday, February 19, 2018

I will do reskin to your android apps

I will do reskin to your android apps












About:

I'm Madassa Professional  Android Apps .I can Edit And Reskin Any android App Or Game.

What I Need from You To Start :

-Source code (If you dont have contact me i have a solution)

-You new app name.

-Your  advertisement ID.

-Your Graphics (game).

What You will get :

-New app reskined

-New Source code (if you gave it to me)

-App Icon 

-Screenshots.  

Please Note That  The Price Is Depended To Your App.So Please Contact Me Before Ordering.

Best Regards.     














Reviews


asimexports:very good work

madassa:thank you my best brother

mohamedmine1991: outstanding experience,Excellent developer

madassa:woooow .thank you so much brother .so happy to work with you .best regards

asimexports:good


No comments:

Post a Comment