Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will develop and design for android

I will develop and design for android












About:

i can : 

 - create static app with simple pages.
 - create dynamic app with user interactivity.
 - create dynamic app with local database.
 - create dynamic app with hosted database.
 - create app with custom UI elements (CheckBoxes , RadioButtons , ActionsBars , Lists , etc).
 - transform your website into an android app.
 - Edit your already existing app's code.
 
 

I guarantee we will achieve a great result.


Please Note :

 

  -  Feel free to contact me if you have any question.

  -  Do not order before sending me the details about the work you want.

Reviews


nvohra:Very good and cooperative seller! He did the whole thing last minute and delivered quality work!

mohidakram:Awesome buyer.

nvohra:Great service and work!

mohidakram:Awesome buyer!

thinker1234:outstanding


No comments:

Post a Comment