Friday, February 16, 2018

I will take care of App Submission process to Appstore

I will take care of App Submission process to Appstore












About:

I will submit iOS Apps on itunes connect that will be available on Appstore. This will take maximum of two hours to submit app.

Reviews


abdoady:Yes he was helpful, however he was very eager to close the order before I understood what he have done. I hope he take care of this point with his future clients.

naeem077:Lacks in communication. Overall good experience.

mrrobbo:Excellent as always

timothyumlas:Over and above my expectation.., super happy with the result ang my designated ‘go to’ guy if i need anything related to app development, improvement ang modification. Thanks!

timothyumlas:The best one on fiver in terms of customer service. Dully recommended to everyone and will order for more! 5 star review! The best and keep it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment