Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will develop phonegap cordova hybrid application for you

I will develop phonegap cordova hybrid application for you












About:

I can Design and develop Hybrid Application in PhoneGap for IOS and Android.

PhoneGap/Cordova

Ionic 1 and Ionic 2

i can also help you in any Issue/Support regarding to this.

I am professional mobile application developer.

I have good experience in this field.
It also  includes :
Push Notifications
Facebook Login

I will create a hybrid mobile application in PhoneGap or ionic framework as per your requirement.
P.S. Please contact me before place order.

Reviews


kristdomgjoni:It was easy to work with him end very reliable.

vosme_sean:Good job from nigel, recommend to work with them

black_water1:the best\ngreat work \nthx u so much \nsee u in next job

nigel_harvey:thank

fahadxr5:happy to work with you


No comments:

Post a Comment