Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will convert website into android app and launch on playstore free

I will convert website into android app and launch on playstore free












About:

**** i will convert your website into a cool android app****
1) you will get the apk file
2) android source code .
3) The app will update automatically when you update your website.
4) The app will exactly look like your website ,for better user experience make sure your website has mobile version

Once Website updated it auto-update applications.

I will provide full support for your mobile app. you can contact me anytime.

Extra Features
I will add CLICK TO CALL button
Submit app in google playstore.
Social media page integration.

I have work with a top most company. I will provide some tips to market your app.

Please contact me before making an order.












Reviews


fraooqi:Super developer.

fraooqi:Super Android app development services.

nilesh_htg:Thanks fraooqi, Your satisfaction is my achievement. Thank you for the opportunity and trust for giving me this project.

fraooqi:Excellent job

adambob:Excellent service.


No comments:

Post a Comment