Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will create android app for you

I will create android app for you












About:

Feel free to share your app idea and ask me any type of question. 

  • Google Maps
  • Managing API
  • Web Services
  • Splash Screen
  • Language Translation
  • Generate Notifications
  • SQL-lite Database
  • Material Design
  • Fire-base
  • Responsive Screen
  • Push notifications
  • Firebase Integration
  • Language Translation

Reviews


geekstudio:Great Seller! He did all the work as per my expectations.

paggoswami:awesome buyer!

brahimmarzouq:Excelent! He fixed my problem and clearly explained the steps on how he did so. He did everything he said he would, and also offered to make things more clear if there was something I didn't understand. Would definitely come back to him if I need help on further projects.\nThank you

paggoswami:Excellent Buyer

:


No comments:

Post a Comment