Monday, February 19, 2018

I will build interactive android app for you

I will build interactive android app for you












About:

Hey! You are at right place if looking for making an android app :)
You just need to mention your basic idea and the requirements that need to be implemented.
I have following expertise:

  • Native Apps
  • Online Database connections
  • Social Media integration
  • GPS
  • Responsive Design
  • Attractive Material Designs
  • MVC Pattern 
  • Background Process
  • Ad Integration
  • In App-Billing
  • Adding Facebook / google plus login or any social media login.
  • Adding video and audio calling functionality
  • Price and timing is negotiable depending upon the complexity of app.

Contact me I will show you my work so that you can have better idea. 

Note: Kindly contact me before placing order.

Thanks
 

Reviews


medyassire:this guy is good

sarohy:Outstanding Experience!

medyassire:i recommend buying this Gig

sarohy:Outstanding Experience!

aalarbed:very easy, very professional. very good in estimating time and respecting them.


No comments:

Post a Comment