Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will export your construct 2 project to android package

I will export your construct 2 project to android package












About:

*Before order, please make sure you'll send me Cordova exported files

Note: I will NOT guide/teach you how or which service i use to export the package. It took me 2 years to learn the process.

I will export your construct 2 project to Android package.

I can deliver upto three packages in order delivery:
1. Superlight weight Package for ARMv7 based devices.
2. Normal Package for ARMv7 based devices.
3. Normal Package for x86 based devices.

Plugins i support to integrate:
1. Admob
2. In App Purchase
3. Google Play Games Services(Leaderboard and Achievement)
4. Cordova Social Share
5. For any other plugin. please Contact me before order so that i can confirm the support.

Also, i will send package with YOUR OWN SPLASHSCREEN and LOGO. For both, I need 2048 pixels based square logo(png format will be highly recommended).

I can deliver debug/release packages according to your requirement and ready to publish packages.

* Your Satisfaction is my 1st Priority.

Reviews


tapaniheino:Fast delivery with complete turnkey solutions. Strongly recommended.

smartmoustache:Another amazing experience. Thanks Tapani bro!

tapaniheino:Great as usual. Wizard of Oz, have solution to everything.

smartmoustache:Having great time working with Tapani bro. Thanks for giving me chances over chances. You are the best. :-)

tapaniheino:Ordered several times, this guy knows what he's doing, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment